Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Lux Aeterna - My Latest Lightsaber creation!

Default Happy and Sad

Wow, those are awsome. I happy that they worked out so well for you. Though, they make me sad because I see how retarded my work looks in comparison. Oh well, practice makes perfect. Congrats on the sabers!

I'm betting these could fetch quite a pretty penny.
    Ore no kono te ga makka ni moeru!
    Shouri wo tsukameto todoroki sakebu!
    BaaaaAAAAKUNETSU!
    GOOOOODUUU FINGAAAAAAAAAA!

Oh jesus I don't even want to think about what he could get for these things if he was gonna sell em. It makes me sick!
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

OMG! That is THE best saber I've seen in a long time possibly ever!
    When I saw the first pic I nearly peed myself then I scrolled down and saw the staff pics.
    j/k didn't wet myself but I did in my mind.

Gotta go drain my head pee....

Proud owner of the last two style 6 MHS blade holders!
    <('-'<)(>'-')><('-'<)<('-'<)(>'-')>(>'-')><('-'<)(>'-')>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

All three of you, that is first-rate, Master-class work. You should all be very proud, but just know that many of us are PROUD of you! Or to put it another way, that is supercalifragilisticexpeallibitchin!
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Whoo-HOO! hehehe
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

Ehh..I could make one 3 times better than that.....Ummm..well no. That is one badarse, kick-butt, sleek, elegant and beatiful saber. Hats off to all three of you. NICE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MaverickJsmith View Post
    Unlike other young people of today, I have the strange notion that someone showing better skills than you should not cause you to be jealous, or envious, only inspired to do better yourself.
    That's a very cool view on life Maverick. I'm assistant manager of a commission based company, and I remember once I was telling one of my employees what a great job he was doing, and he kept asking what he could improve. I told him " I can't really think of anything, you're the better then anyone else here" and he told me that sure, he was better then some people, but you never compare yourself to people who are worse then you, no matter how good you are, you should always look to the people who still do better then you to see what you can improve.

That's always stuck with me, and I try to keep myself in that mindset as well :O) your comment just reminds me of that.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, I'm glad you guys like it I don't have anything special for the coupler, I'm just using a mr maul style coupler, ala the double male connecter with holes in it. There hasn't been any real elegant way of connecting 2 sabers yet that I really like, so I'm sticking to old fashioned way Also, a side question, I wanted to stick some pictures in the gallery but wasn't sure where this would go? Custom Sabers? MHS Sabers? TCSS Custom work?

My First Two MHS designs!

We should create a new section, "Shining examples of creativity and art" lol

I'm really not sure where you would put it. That's a good question. *ponders*

Custom work?

Maverick

Those are 2 (1?) incredible sabers. Probably the best design I've yet seen as a finished product, that looks like it could hold up. Having worked with Armonfire for my first custom, I can easily say he's very professional, and does work that is wowing everyone in the saber community. Congrats on your awesome pieces! Cant wait to see them with electronics in!