Thread: Best Wife Even "so Far"

Default Best Wife Even "so Far"

so my wife just told me that tomorrow night as in friday to saturday I will be going to this with her.

http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.js...goryId=2274249

it's is the clone wars toy release. yes I know that there are already some on fleabay and what not but she says this is the best thing that she could give me as a wedding present. She said she tried to win an Anakin ROTS hilt which is my second favorite FORCE FX to my ANH Luke one. Instead I get to go to this and pic out what I want. I'm totally getting Plo Koon cause he's my favorite. She admits the YODA looks so damn cute she's getting that but yes I cant wait.

MAN I'M HAPPY!

title correction best wife ever
    Last edited by sekrogue1985; 07-24-2008 at 09:55 AM.
    ...YUP!

that’s pretty awesome. my wife hates going into that store w/me b/c I instantly become 7 again. we buy the kids things for xmas or whatever and I HAVE to buy myself something. u’re a lucky man. now if she drinks beer & lets you watch sports in peace (if u’re into that) she’d be perfect. I’m kinda jealous.

don't mean any kind of offense w/this post either.

Ok, maybe i'm confused a bit, but what is she getting you?

oh, btw, i have a Luke ANH lightsaber on ebay. Wink wink, sorry not trying to sell stuff.

In the cantina drinkin' Colt 45's with Lando

sweet.

thats a good woman there. My wife is the same way, always encouraging me to buy the little things that make me happy... she likes watching me go into "kid mode"... guys do that though, we get all giddy about stuff that reminds us of being kids, and lucky for me, my wife thinks its hilarious.

DDD