Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: nintendo ds?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Neymore

holy mother of midichlorians! i only have windwaker and ocarina of time 1 and master quest, i wish i had the money to get all of those.[]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Well, if you buy the Collector's Edition for GameCube, you get four of those games.
    ALttP was a gift.
    I bought my GBA LoZ for $9 at Gamestop.

DS SUCKS NEVER GET ONE, I RECOMEND A PSP.

The Dark Side will kill you
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 987654321a

DS SUCKS NEVER GET ONE, I RECOMEND A PSP.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">This makes no sense. I could just as easily say:

PSP SUCKS NEVER GET ONE, I RECOMEND A DS.

Honestly, why are there so many Nintendo-bashers? Have we really gotten to the point where gameplay and innovation are second to graphics and mature content?

hmmm, it isn't innovative to have all the features that the psp has? i don't like the gameplay of the ds, for the most part, it is like playing a 2x4 piece of wood. the touch screen is innovative, but being able to watch movies and browse the web and use emulators is pretty innovative as well, but i do agree with the fact that it is kinda lame to just say that something sucks, by the other brand, without backing it up.

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by suit_man

hmmm, it isn't innovative to have all the features that the psp has? <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Well, when I say innovation, I mean newer and more creative ways to play. (like the touch-screen)
    While being able to do multiple things is great, it's not finding a newer way to play. That's why I play my DS often when I have the option of playing a home console or PC: it's different.

If I was away from home constantly and couldn't play my home consoles at all, then I might invest in a PSP. As it stands now, I like my DS and GBA games.

Oh, and the DS has a web browser utility available in Japan. It's supposed to come over to the U.S. as well.

i know, but it isn't here yet and the psp has had one basically from the get-go. i don't play console or pc games. i play my psp and my gameboy micro and ds sometimes. the ds just isn't very appealing when i have the choice of it or psp.

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by suit_man

i don't play console or pc games.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Ah, well that makes sense. Sony's really all about third-party games, so alot of the games on the PSP and PS2 are the same games you can get on other consoles or the PC. I've got a GameCube and a pretty good PC, so I can easily play a lot of the games that are on the PSP, like Need For Speed: Undergound 2 or Spider-Man 2 (which was severely cut down on the PSP).

Well I don't have a psp, I have a ds. If I could I would have bought a psp but money is a factor and sony well set the price high for the psp and nintendo was way cheaper. I do like the ds touch screen the wifi and ability to play others wirelessly, games are a little childish but I do like Metriod Prime, Mario Kart and other clasics like Super Mario and Tetris. But I guess more games will come out for ds and will be cool. I say if you can aford it buy both if not buy what you can aford and enjoy it.[]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Nightwing

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 987654321a

DS SUCKS NEVER GET ONE, I RECOMEND A PSP.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">This makes no sense. I could just as easily say:

PSP SUCKS NEVER GET ONE, I RECOMEND A DS.

Honestly, why are there so many Nintendo-bashers? Have we really gotten to the point where gameplay and innovation are second to graphics and mature content?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

well i like the DS in some ways, i even bought my own, but when i compared the two, i found out that the psp was way way way better

The Dark Side will kill you
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Nightwing

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Neymore

holy mother of midichlorians! i only have windwaker and ocarina of time 1 and master quest, i wish i had the money to get all of those.[]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Well, if you buy the Collector's Edition for GameCube, you get four of those games.
    ALttP was a gift.
    I bought my GBA LoZ for $9 at Gamestop.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> hey Nightwing i just went out and bought the legend of zelda collectors edition, it is prety cool. i dont like the 20 sneak peak of the windwaker though.

this is neymore, formorley marty123