Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Superman Saber Done!!

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

lol keeps the wife off my back lol that and take home chef and all kinds of other bull s&** allows me free reign of the computer and area. My cross over story takes place in and around the known SW universe so superman doesn't have the same powers that he has on earth. Plus superman can be affected by the force. Lightsabers are pure energy without his full powers they can cut through him. other solar systems effect him differently, but to battle both sith and jedi he needs a lightsaber.

I harnessed the energy of the yellow sun in one of my kryptonian crystals to power my lightsaber

No man stands so tall as when he kneels to help a child
    Mr. Abe Lincoln

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

He can be affected by the force - but is he force sensitive? And understandably, he would battle sith, but why would Superman, of all people, battle a jedi? unless he finds, mr.billy-badass-I-am-the-law jedi. Would a differently radiated sun sway his personality too, like red kryptonite?

a differeent radiated planet with anothger suns color would affect hsi powers.. his personality? no clue.. maybe though..I don tsee it being far fetched or anything..

and yeah the force WOULD affect him...yes? being 'magic/mental' in nature..

SM's physical abilites and durabiltywould be KEY in any fight though..

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I'm starting to like the idea of "Darth Kalel". If he were to let his powers corrupt his spirit... a powerful sith he would become...
    Imagine the chaos of trying to control a sith lord with:
    the prowess of Maul
    the cunning of Sidious
    the power of Bane
    the command of Revan...
    ...and the pure Blackness of Vader!

That would be an unstoppable foe, DO IT, KALEL, DO IT!!!

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

Yes different solar systems do effect him. A red sun system would make him normal. He would still have his vision abilities and dense structure, still be tough but would not be superman, now under a green sun he would be tormented physically and mentally, and a blue sun would make him different all together, gives him all kinds of telekinesis powers and mental powers with his normal speed and flight but not as strong. The yellow sun makes him the strongest, and multiple star systems have different effects and never the same one. He has the ability to control the force because of his crystals and structure absorbing midi chloreans, He is a conduit for the force. In my story Kalel runs into an ancient sith who cannot defeat him. But kalel won't kill him, and makes the sith teach him everything he knows, while the sith cannot defeat him he uses all his powers while teaching to corrupt kalels mind when he finds out about Kryptonite, he trys to use it against him. His fatal mistake, in using the kryptonite to torture kalel, he awakens the dark side within superman!! Kalel relishes in the pain making him stronger and stronger in the dark side. When the pain started to fade till it was gone kalel reached out with his new powers and envisioned the sith lord choking, with another thought the kryptonite was destroyed, then just laying there pieces of the fallen sith, His power was astonishing in destroying the kryptonite he obliterated the sith as well. Oh well.

Hey here's some other pic's of some updated idea's for the superman saber!!
    And a pic of a blue filter i have on the P4 I've been alternating from that to yellow alot. I just can't get a red but when the optics are out for the tri rebel i'll be rocking a dual red with yellow for clash, but that will be in the Sith superman saber.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DARTH KALEL; 05-14-2008 at 04:17 PM.

I harnessed the energy of the yellow sun in one of my kryptonian crystals to power my lightsaber

Mr. Abe Lincoln

Sith Minion
    Jedi Initiate

some updated pics of some concepts above.

Mr. Abe Lincoln

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Are you going for a "Superman THEMED saber"? Like Orange County Chopper Themed Bikes?

Or "Superman's Saber"? As in, this is the lightsaber Superman carries?

I think his nick and his avatar speaks for itself.
    CybKnight -
    For honor in gaming and beyond