Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dueling & Staged Combat -- ONLINE COMPETITIONS!

Sabertown, USA.

You wimpy metal blade people need not apply. In this town, we duel with lightsabers!

(Geez, sounds like an X-Play segment.)

My friend and I duke it out all the time, now my sabers broken. We don't do staged fighting we just fight until someone "loses fuctionality" i.e. you get hit in the arm it's gone. I hope i don't have to duel the black knight, he is always functional.
    - I must warn you, I'm very good at backflips... Flip Flip Flip, LAVA LAVA LAVA!!! Hmmm, seems I've overshot my mark.

The system I use is a points system. Kill points for the spots that would kill you (of course) and limb points for limbs (seriously). 3 limb points equal a kill point. 3 kill points you win. It works pretty well for us....until you duel a guy who fenced at the University of Georgia for 4 years....I got stabbed in the ARMPIT 4 TIMES! It hurt! Has anyone been stabbed in the armpit?!

freshmen year of college there was a league of us that would duel with the cheapo sabers because well "Scott just hit's too hard and goes for the win and it hurts!" and the cheapo 20 dollar ones were easy for us college goers to buy on a need be basis. Then well it came down to one thing that shattered it all WORLD OF WARCRAFT. Yup I lost them all to sitting on their butts for days playing WOW so yeah i did find some others but they are either too drunk to fight or just lazy so yeah. Anyone wanna come to INDY lol.

Correct that all I bought all the stuff they just got lazy and my friend just said. warcraft did little with it but kept them on their ass all day.
    Last edited by sekrogue1985; 04-23-2008 at 12:59 PM.
    ...YUP!

I remember those things. I still have about 5 broken hasbro sabers in my closet. They were cool at first and then after about 3 minutes of going at it, the blades would bend and crack and be annoying...thats why I started looking for something better....thus finding TCSS. Now instead of a nice slap on the arm for missing a block you get a nice swollen knuckle or broken blood vessle (good thing I don't miss hahhahaha! jk!). Cracks on the knuckles are terrible though.