Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Feedback on my diffusers

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

If yours has quite a bit of blemishes take the diffuser out of the blade and blow it out with some compressed air. Any spec of dirt will show up as a blemish.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Tim I had spots in mine so I removed the diffuser and packed a lint free cloth in the blade and pushed it through the blade with a wooden dowel, I then reinstalled the diffuser and did the same with the inside of the diffuser and it took care of almost all of the spots, the blade looks great now.

Do-Clo
    Don't make me destroy you...

will do, ill have to try that on mine when i get a chance.

my blade has some splotches near the bottom but its not noticable unless your looking for it

Mine has several white spots all over it. However, you don't notice them unless your face is about 2 inches away from the blade. At first I thought it was from wacking stuff with it, but I soon realized that it was indeed the diffuser, not the polyc tube.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Drewbacca

Mine has several white spots all over it. However, you don't notice them unless your face is about 2 inches away from the blade. At first I thought it was from wacking stuff with it, but I soon realized that it was indeed the diffuser, not the polyc tube.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Did you blow it out?

Remember, any speck of dust will show up like a mountain!

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">

Did you blow it out?

Remember, any speck of dust will show up like a mountain!

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hah, you said blow! And no I didn't. It really doesn't bother me at all. The damn royal blue screws with your eyes so much you can't even focus on it for that long.