Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Want to improve your Ani ROTS with MINIMAL effort?

This idiot was smart... lol.. in stead of posting that i was an idiot and didnt see what was done (because i dont yet own an ANI) i waited for someone ELSE to do it for me.... lol... but there are no actual idiots on TCSS right guys. just those with a little more experience. and X has quite a bit of it. very nice job.

I guess you'd call me an idiot. I couldn't work with electronics and wiring and crap if my life depended on it!

Hay before I came here I never soldered anything, I had a nack fo rmaking perminate connections with eletrical tape. but here ya got to know how to solder as the connections Iw ould of made would of taken up alot of precious space.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

If Hasid can be trained, anyone can!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! JK Dude!

Jay, I agree, Idiots shouldn't be playing with knives. They should play in the road more.

Anyway...... X, great job as always. I was looking at using tape to cover afew bits on my Heliand before I rebuilt the grips on it. Just couldn't get the hang of it, so the O-ring grips went back on.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

lol, nice one br really nice.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics