Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: belt clips

I reckon it must be a guitar player thing, I used a set of old Schaller strap locks on one of my PVC sabers and it worked pretty good.

the small button part that looks similar to the covertec button goes on the saber, the lock is designed so that you feed the post through your belt lock it down with a washer and nut and your good to go. to release the saber you just pull on the post from behind the belt. It may seem kind a little cumbersome at first but with practice you can get it pretty quick with one hand.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

From the pic, it looks like the post would dig into the hip.. doesn't it?

"Do you know how to use one of these?"
    "Yes. The pointy end goes into the other man."

I have never had a problem but then again I have never had a problem with pulling my starfighter out of hyperspace to grab a couple of Burritos either [] That post isn't very long, maybe an inch. I wouldn't want to slip and fall on it but I wouldn't want to do that with most other clips either.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes. I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Sounds good. I'll look into the options I have at the West Edmonton Mall and see what I can find.

I know that the fancy side will not be seen, but it could be a way of saying, "My clip" []

yes, the nub on the back isnt all that big, so its never been a big deal for me. as he said i wouldnt want to fall on it. it would be like sitting on your keys, but i cant argue with its strength.

I'll have to see what I can find.. cost will be worth from what I can see.