Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: CF sold out!

Didn't even know, I was on the bloody list too. Thats amazing they went out in two hours.
    - I must warn you, I'm very good at backflips... Flip Flip Flip, LAVA LAVA LAVA!!! Hmmm, seems I've overshot my mark.

I was very lucky to get one.

Thankfully, I saw they became available before I left home for a few hours. They were sold out when I got back.
    "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i am not."

Quote Originally Posted by Dandura View Post
    Didn't even know, I was on the bloody list too. Thats amazing they went out in two hours.
    if you subscribed to the newsletter, you should have received an email. If not, you haven't subcribed to the newsletter or product notification,
    as simple as that.
    Erv'
    Props Electronics
    http://www.plecterlabs.com

I was fortunate to have checked my E-mail Sat. morning & got the notification about the CF V 3.0. I jumped to Erv's site & ordered one. There were 47 left at the time. I agree also that some one may have bought a bunch of the boards to sell or make sabers to sell. If that's the case, you'll see a bunch of them popping up on Ebay & other saber sites. Too bad stuff like that happens. I think Erv would rather see everyone be able to enjoy a CF board for their own personal saber. On another note, I'm glad his work sells so well. It tells you what kind of engineering & quality he puts into it. When I saw the CF V 2.5 on Youtube, I knew I had to get one. I can't wait till it gets here!

A tribute to Erv's hard work over the past years... to selling 60 CF v3 boards in TWO HOURS... and just to have some fun!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L0cWMLMyOr8

Enjoy!
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

if you watch it till the very end, you'll see I'm not "just" an engineer of the shadow and that I'm not "so serious" despite of the long post I sometimes write here !
    So... for those who don't really know me, yep, I have fun going to costume convention, with my jedi costume and my props and I'm very often fooling around, héhé
    again,
    nova, thanks for the video, I LOVE it ! Some pieces of work you'll see there were made by customers, like Old Yoda, one of the rare french sabersmith, he turned his old lathe into a CNC and built his own anodizing tank.
    The tribute also goes to customers, DIY fans and people that are WILLING to experiment and understand and learn new things even if it's not part of their initial background !

Erv'
    Props Electronics

Great vid Nova!
    The end was like something played at a funeral... I almost cried.

DON'T DIE ERV!!!

MC

lol
    don't worry, I'm not dying ! I'm never "malfichu" !!
    Mood is ok, great busy day, and visited a new house, and we like it... And a workmate finished his Phd, now I have to call him "doctor"
    Props Electronics

Dammit! the only computer I could get to was the work one, and it's internal sites only!!!!

I can well believe they went in two hours, & i'm p***ed I missed out!

Just means I have to give Tim my cash this time around! You'll get some soon from me Erv! :.P
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Quote Originally Posted by Madcow View Post
    Great vid Nova!
    You're welcome! It was indeed for everyone...

The end was like something played at a funeral... I almost cried.
    (!)... funeral??! What thhhhheee....?

DON'T DIE ERV!!!
    (!!!!!) Dying? I thought he just sold 60 boards! This is no time to 'die'. There will be plenty of time for all that dying crap later! Like, much later.

If anyone is DYING, it's me. (JK, really) But... I fractured my spine about a month ago. But, never fear, I'm much better now. It'll take more than that to kill me. Besides, Phil (Cael) and I are filming the "farewell to BOP III" 250 move fight this Sunday. Wish us luck.

We're gonna need it.

ANYHOW... back to our regularly scheduled program: "What would YOU like on Crystal Focus?"

I think it'd make a good game-show. Granted, that's just me.
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide