Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I proudly present my newest design.... "Anomoly"

Default dang

Wow, that's a thing of beauty! Awesome job, man!

Just wondering if you coated the brass with anything or will you allow it to oxidize over time?

Its not brass, it is bronze. 660 tin bearing bronze to be exact, it wont oxidize because its an alloy with tons of tin and nickel in it which keeps it from oxidizing like brass it will slightly darken but not much, I use it a lot where i work and we have 15 year old tools that are still shiny and they see heavy use.

I should really learn to read more carefully... that is a sweet looking metal though. I've been partial to brass for it's color and relative ease in working but I've been inspired to look into bronze as well.

For some reason I haven't seen this thread yet...

AoF, that.....is........amazing. It is a severely elegant and unique design, I really like it
    "Run when you have to, fight when you must, rest when you can."

Arm on Fire, is that a toggle on the bottom? Whatever it is I like the fact that its recessed. That is really cool.
    Darth Fender
    Sith Lord

You over estimate my FLOWERS!

yep, got it at radioshack. thanks, I dont like anything sticking out of my sabers, even the blade screw was going to be a set screw but i thought it needed some mure silver accents.