Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: A new saber design

Wow...now that's cool...I remember seeing a pic of an ancient Jedi that had a saber similar to that...not sure where I saw it though...very cool!

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

ok guys and gals... i think i am finally done with all the cutting. no all i need is to decide on the MHS parts i need to make this thing a reality. i hope you enjoy it and i will post pics when i start building the saber...its far from perfect though. i am limited with my skills, but i think it came out pretty beautiful. thank you all for your support and help

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Great work man. Beautiful isn't the word I'd choose - not strong enough. Fan bloody tastic seems more suiting to me.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Wow, I've never seen anyone cut out such complicated things from a sink tube, and do such a good job with it, too.

It's easy to do something that turns out like crap (I throw that stuff out, so I don't embarasse myself :P ), but that looks really nice.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

I agree with everyone else, that is absolutely beautiful. Truly yours will be an elegant weapon.
    I'm not anti-social, society is anti me

Saber-carying member of the FSM,
    Barfly at the Intergalactic Kegger

wow, thats comming along very nicely. Im likng how that is turning out
    a wise man once said "dont try to be a great man....just be a man"

wow i really wasnt expecting such a great and nice response... i wanted to also thank Corbin (slipped my mind before) because it was actually his design, i just wanted to see if it could even be done with a sink tube. frankly im tired of staring at it.lol. i did that for many hours, but took less time than i thought it would. you just need the right tools and a lil patience i think, and anyone could do it. but thank you guys and girls, the nice comments really mean alot to me. and like i said i will post pics when i start building the actual saber. i got another sink tube on hand too, anyone with any cool ideas ??

That is very impressive Soulkeeper. Using a dremel is difficult as far as I am concerned, that shroud is fantastic. I think my hand would have cramped, spasmed and fell off.
    "Run when you have to, fight when you must, rest when you can."

lolol. it did cramp on me a little a few times.but i got the flexi attachment thing, its really helpful, and its thin like a sharpie marker so its comfortable to hold.

pics are not working anymore..
    -Del
    Kicked out of the Sith Order for being too chipper!
    My website - http://buttrynet.dyndns.org