Thread: Thank You All !!!!

Default Thank You All !!!!

I just wanted to thank all of you who voted for and supported my saber design during this contest.
    In the short time I have been a member of this forum, I have spent countless hours reading topics and threads trying to learn all i can, and in that time i have realized that i have found a great group of people who like me share a passion for Star Wars and all its ideals, most of all though i'm glad to see i'm not the only one out there not afraid to let my geek flag fly. I am here to stay,and I look forward to countless more hours of discussion with you all.
    Thanks again and .....
    May the force be with you......Always....

i voted on your saber, and like you i am very glad i found a forum where i can let the geek out in me as well.... nice job and hope to see alot more from you in the future.

May the force be with you too...

I really like your design, cant wait to see it made. So a quick question, is it too early to call dibs on one of the sabers
    "I cannot change the past. I meant to do good. But the dark side is slippery, as you yourself should know. I tried to hide. I tried to die. And finally, I tried to atone." - Ulic Qel-Droma

Congratulations

Iīm sure you canīt wait to swing it around

Congrats dude, it looks awesome on the design and I'm sure that it will when made

It will be cool to see it made. Maybe I'll get one.
    "aaah... general kenobi.... you are a bold one."-general grievous

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Qymaen_jai_sheelal

Proud owner of the first two Darth Maul conversion kits! Thanks Tim!

Congrats!! i had a vote on your design and i cant wait to see the result! what electronics are you having?

Well done, I voted for yours and looking at it again I can see possibilities for customization so I'm sure it will sell well.
    I'm not anti-social, society is anti me

Saber-carying member of the FSM,
    Barfly at the Intergalactic Kegger

While not my favorite design of those submitted, I think the design is ten kinds of awesome nonetheless. It will be neat to see a design like that come to life through TCSS and be sold. Assuming I can fit it in with all the projects I have on the table thus far, I certainly would like to snatch one up when they become available.