Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: i need help, regarding K2, lux3, lux5 WHITE led

thank you all for the responses and very helpful info.

i guess im going with k2 luxeon then. and ill try canada leefilters.

so if i convert my MACE i have to use a relay right?

im hoping to turn my MACE to a K2 lux with ultras blade and lee filters. well all this happens when i get more money. hopefully its soon

agian thank you all for the responses and you guys are very kind and helpful, thank you.

some have luck with the relay, i said screw it...apparently it is not a very good way to go for reliability.

ive seen some impressive mr mace conversions with just Lee Filter # 328 & a k2...no relay.
    it looks 10 times better than the stock mr setup.

the k2 will be fine without the relay. IMO the relay is more of a headach than its worth.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

since you're talking about white LED's, you'd be remiss not to also consider wither the Seoul or Cree, both of which get you into the 100+ lumen range, but at 350/700 mAh, not the 1500 that the K2 sucks up. Also, if you want the absolute best, go with the Atlas - a little different than a star, but easily adaptable. I think X-Wing has a saber that he made out of one, and I've played around with them as well. Definately the most bang for you buck there.

DoClo posted one a few months ago, and i have 2 that i am working on at the moment with Atlas LEDs, pics soon to come
    FSM What's on your belt?