Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Attention New Englanders: Mug shot! See page 5

Thank you for the card! Its hangin' in the office, you guys are the greatest.. Glad you had a great time! Maybe we'll see ya' next time

Quote Originally Posted by SaberGirl
    ...Maybe we'll see ya' next time

I'm going to hold you to that...

Read the Thread Index. because Lord Maul fixed it...

I am With FB hold you to like bruse almighty 7th at 7. I look forward to picking another masters brain.
    Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of in·san·i·ty!
    Witty Quote

Spoon fEeD A nOOb

you means "twins because I look as crazy as your uncle" ? (sorry about that, I got influenced by MarkTheDisturbance about trying to read between lines, while the grammar of your sentence won't leave a chance to misunderstand it)

Any Time SaberGirl ! I'm glad the card reached the destination ! I felt so weird when I went to the post office in NewPort, sending stuff to my cousins using "Global Priority Mail"... I told the cashier "you know, normally I receive those, I'm not sending them" ! héhé

I'll be glad to fly to San Diego. I won't be able to make it to california this year for C4, maybe next year. I'd like to continue teaching workshops in US university, like I did at Brown, I hope it will lead me to visit this other side of the USA I haven't seen for now.

Virus : glad to hear you ! well, you don't sound that bad for someone with a drilled chest ! ahhhh.... youth... easy recovery from wounds... (well the cool thing with lightsabers is that blood won't flow)

Erv'

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Maul
    man erv, you look just like my uncle. it's crazy, you guys could be twins
    Props Electronics
    http://www.plecterlabs.com