Page 205 of 241 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2403

Thread: Snitz forums ranking...

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

That pic is ooold ryma! :P

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!

Ryma Mara

And the fact that you dont contribute to anything productive around here is old.

Sorry tim but Hes really getting on my nerves.

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

Quote Originally Posted by Ryma Mara
    And the fact that you dont contribute to anything productive around here is old.

Sorry tim but Hes really getting on my nerves.
    Yeah I do...occasionally... :P

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!

Man the Snitz is getting deep, I say give them a Blade and let them stand Forth.
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before Me"
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Default snitz

give nimrod a claymore and watch him tip over backwards from the weigh.
    silly kids just never stop anoying around here, what a pitty...

Ryma Mara

claymores *drools*

http://www.weaponmasters.com/index.h...&ITEM=PC54-077

Ive been wanting that claymore for years.

two reasons I wouldn't want that sword. The first is that with only a carbon steel blade its not as strong as a Damascus steel blade. Second reason is because it is so big and hard to swing with any accuracy.

In reality its not even a real Claymore. It is just a double edged long sword. It's a nice sword I'll give you that but in my opinion not very useful. It was made popular by a movie that in one scene has 600 years of weaponry coming down the hill over half of which had not even been invented in the time frame the movie is based. Just one of my personal peeves.
    If you think something is immature then it makes perfect sense to copy it yourself and put it in your sig to show how mature you can be!

Ryma Mara

The sword in the movie your thinking of is this one.

http://www.weaponmasters.com/index.h...&ITEM=PC54-069

Damascus steel isent cheap, atleast last tiem I checked. and carbon steal is plunty strong, Had a katana made out of one and trust me it was put thru some abuse.

Its like the stabe weapons there made from carbon steel and they hold up plunty strong.

becides the only accuracy you need with a claymore is to hit your target and cleave him. claymores wernt ment for chopping. mostly stabbing and crushing.

They were meant for chopping the legs off of armored horse, never for one-on-one combat.

Belinos may be thinking of the basket-hilted claymore, which is just a broadsword. The term "claymore" was used interchangeably with "broadsword" in that time period.

Ryma Mara

Nost of the broad swords that I have ever seen were baskit hilt type swords with a 3foot or so wide as hell blade.