Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Not powering up

-LMFAO-[]I guess so, sounds tempting huh?

"The probability of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approxamitly 3,720 to 1"...C3PO - ANH

The fact that MR asks you to send them the defective saber in exchange for the new one. whether or not you wanna try and scam a free saber out of them, you do at your own risk. They may send you a bill. Look at the rest of the posts and see what the other guys have to say.

I have surrendured to the ways of the darkside. Fear is my ally

Well, I just sent an e-mail to MR about my defective Anikin, so we'll see what they say. I will keep everyone posted on what thier process is (like the others on this thread) for those who wish to do the same.

Cain

***It is now that we battle.When you die, await my arrival in the afterlife where we will battle again.Perhaps there you may have the ability to defeat me,but not here,not now,not this day.So let us part with words and embrace the blade.***

Hahaha, I was just kidding, though. I have no desire to have an MR, not since I can create my own lightsaber design. Much more fun and creative, in my opinion.

Plus, morally, I couldn't do it. The guilt that would come from it would be a little too much to handle.

Well, I said I would keep this thread updated with MR's return of my Anakin fx for those who care. I just recieved word from MR's customer service, they wanted my shipping address to deal with getting me a replacement and asked that I give them till Tue. to get it started. However, they said nothing about shipping costs (if any) nor did they mention if I had to return the old one or not...

Will post new info when I have it. Mainly so that others with screwed up fx's know what to expect when dealing with MR and thier return policy.

Cain

***A man is known by the enemies he carries, so make the best ones you can.***

***Give me a decent foothold and I will move the world.***

***It is now that we battle.When you die, await my arrival in the afterlife where we will battle again.Perhaps there you may have the ability to defeat me,but not here,not now,not this day.So let us part with words and embrace the blade.***

well I recieved my replacement saber it's brand newand I am very happy they said that they would email me with return label but nothing still if they don't send it to me I will just keep the old one.

"The probability of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approxamitly 3,720 to 1"...C3PO - ANH

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by darthrumph

well I recieved my replacement saber it's brand newand I am very happy they said that they would email me with return label but nothing still if they don't send it to me I will just keep the old one. especially since I just found out the reason it didn't power on was something with the battery pack, I switched the new one into the ole one and it went on, my luck huh?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Just got my replacement saber this morning!!

My brother is wrapped. Mr said they would tell me when it shipped but they have said nothing - and it just turned up. I doubt they will ask for it back seeing as it costs them $120 to Fed Ex it to Australia.

Less talk, more action........

You live in Austrailia. Which part?. Yeah i'm sure they won't ask for the defective saber if it cost that much to ship it

I have surrendured to the ways of the darkside. Fear is my ally

I live in Melbourne. Don't tell me you live here to?
    I thought I was the only one! lol

Less talk, more action........