Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: vader emiter

So that means that you can build the armor?!?!? Hehehehehe![]
    Please!! E-mail me about it and the guess on the pricing.

Thanks Cain...again.

Of coarse I can tell you the method I use, remember, I am not trying to hide it, its just to hard to "armor by e-mail"...

I use the good old fashion method of jig-saw, belt sander, heat gun, and hard work with my own two hands. I dont use forms, that wouldnt be custom fit now would it[]? I believe that if you want something spectacular, custom, personal, and exceptionally crafted- you have to use your hands. Factories, machines, and assembly lines are left for the creation of the materials and that is all. Some of the most wonderous things I have ever seen are midevil suits of armor done by the hands, and produced a level of craftsmanship no machine could ever dream of touching. Thats why I started building midevil armor. I have made it all pretty much, even down to a fully functional (ordered by a friend and worn on the field currently), Fully period suit of ancient samuri armor-right down to the period lacing). Everything I do is done the way it was back then (with the exception of some materials) to the letter. Samuri, lorica segmentata, gothic, you name it! (Can you tell how much pride I take in my work?)

The only thing I would consider using a vacumm form for would be the helmets.

And yes, I personally build it all Mur-Pa (I do it for a living), thats why it would be so hard to explain. Think of it in these terms-"Hey, you know how to use the force? Could you write a paragraph or two and tell us how to use it?"- Just to much to write and soak up "reading" it, know what I mean?

Cain

***It is now that we battle.When you die, await my arrival in the afterlife where we will battle again.Perhaps there you may have the ability to defeat me,but not here,not now,not this day.So let us part with words and embrace the blade.***

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

How about some pics?

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

It will take a short while to get pics. Pretty much everything I build is for other fighters within the SCA and after completion of the piece they take it home. However, I can get a few of them over with thier armor and get some pics. Give me alittle time and they will be here. I will get pics of them wearing it to show how they fit. But when you see them you will have to excuse some of the scratches and scufs, we use them for live combat and some are more used than others[].

Cain

***It is now that we battle.When you die, await my arrival in the afterlife where we will battle again.Perhaps there you may have the ability to defeat me,but not here,not now,not this day.So let us part with words and embrace the blade.***

ok, so can any body build me a vader emiter out of ABS, i am willing to pay a good price, i want the best for my saber i want it strong and good looking, thanx

Man, Cain, you really are a master craftsman! (Hard to come by these days) I got to see some pics![]

Marty123,
    I could make you one but it would be more than blast-tech's $25 one, because of the material. Especially considering the shipping. However, if you wish to talk to me about it you can find my e-mail off my profile. I dont want to do that on Tim's site, I have way to much respect for him to do that...

Mur-Pa,
    Thank you for the kind words. I will have pics as soon as possible.

Cain