Thread: Luke ROTJ saber w/ blue blade

Default Luke ROTJ saber w/ blue blade

Hi, gays I won this auction on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=260014269016
    and as the title says it has a blue blade I want to put a green blade back on it and most likely convert it, but Tim doesn't offer a kit yet and I'm ordering the Mace kit and Vader kit with all the hardware I need plus another set of optics. I've read the how to take apart the Luke's but not how to convert it. I will need a heat sink won't I and were do I get one I didn't see it i the store here? So please help.

May The Force Be With You.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

have ultra convert it, then you can put whatever blade you want on it. you will just have to sand it down a bit

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.

I could have Ultra do it but I'd like to learn to do it for myself in case I brake one of my others.

Maul, you are forgeting the main point of this board. We all build or want to build sabers. That is not to say that we haven't had work done by Tim or Alex or Jeff etc... but CJ knows what he wants to do, it's just a matter of getting it done[]

<center></center>

im not sure if tims standard holder will fit it, but you could ask him yourself. he might be able to machine it to fit in the end ok. then use the green led. the holder has the heatsinking built in.

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Thanks I'll drop Tim an Email.