Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: I finally got my ROTS Mace

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Phantom21

You keep staring at me.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

LOL!

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

He's ignorant like that [:0][V]
    Just say...

<font size="4"><font color="red">HEY DAMMIT QUIT YER STARING!!!</font id="red"></font id="size4">

[^][][][][8D]

<center>

Darth Raizzar
    -Brotherhood of the Sith-

</center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by SilentBob501

I just got my ROTS mace in the mail, NIB from ebay, the lights are totally messed up. First of all the blade is blue, not just a little bluish purple, i mean blue, except for a thin violet stripe up the side of it, and u can see the spaces between the leds going up the blade, WTF!! Luckily im converting it to a K2, but still its the principal of the matter!

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Mine is definately a hue of purple. but you can tell its just an alternating blue red LED.

who did you pick yours up from?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by james3

Grouch the hardest thing to do in a conversion is admiting that you are worried about breaking something or doing it wrong. After you accept that everything else is all good with the awesome snitz from Tim.

you speak the truth. For the time being I kinda like the idea of having stock MR. I dunno it feel like a hot rod that is restored to original condition while the convertions are supped up and a little higher tech.

Grouch to Quote Rob Schnieder " YOU CAN DO IT" trust me once you finish the conversion you will be so happy that you did. I went to the Hollywood Bowl last Saturday to see John William perform and a bunch of us brought lightsabers, but most of them were stock MR's and people kept asking my friends if they bought them here. But when they asked me about mine a Sink Tube custom using Tim's Lux Kit and I told them that I built it, they went nuts, so of course I mentioned the CSS Site is the Place to start and there is just no greater satisfaction knowing you built it.
    So far I have been lucky with my ROTS Ani no dark spots, but once the blade dies, it get's converted. [8D]

<center>
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before me"

</center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Grouch

Mine is definately a hue of purple. but you can tell its just an alternating blue red LED.

Actually, blue LED strip just like the Anakin with a red(pink) color film tube over the strip.

<center></center>

yah, except my pink tube inside my mace blade is doing absolutely jack. Straight out of the box it was blue, not even remotely purple. So instead of playing with it and waiting for my conv kit to come, I just took it apart and got it all ready for K2 conversion.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GFORCE13

I went to the Hollywood Bowl last Saturday to see John William perform and a bunch of us brought lightsabers, but most of them were stock MR's and people kept asking my friends if they bought them here. But when they asked me about mine a Sink Tube custom using Tim's Lux Kit and I told them that I built it, they went nuts, so of course I mentioned the CSS Site is the Place to start and there is just no greater satisfaction knowing you built it.

<font size="3"><font color="purple">I know some of those people you saw, from the various Fan Force groups, I don't know if you know any of the LA people. There were people from San Diego, and even San Francisco!

What color LED were you using? I saw some pics from that event of someone with an amber LED saber.</font id="purple"></font id="size3">

In order to see the Light, you must sometimes risk the Dark.

Bob I know this seems silly as snitz but if you use Heavy Duty batteries you get a closer to purple color. Of course as your alkalines go down the purple comes in too.

The one unconverted Mace that I have is purple but towards the blue side.

So, what color you converting it to?

<center></center>

sweet sweet purple!