Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Need help quickly with this question.

allright countdown, way to go bro!!

<center></center>
    Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

[][]

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

I have done alot FX conversions, on all the different FX sabers. Including the Luke ESB and Anakin AOTC hilts that arent done by many people. And all say this, they are all different, every single one of them. I know Tim and Ultra have done the Luke ESB conversion, as have I. And it can be done so it has a removable blade and be sturdy. If anybody wants to see how I do it, ill be happy to post some picks.

JSS

JediSaberSmith
    An Elegant Weapon From A More Civilized Age
    www.jedisabersmith.com

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by JediSaberSmith

I have done alot FX conversions, on all the different FX sabers. Including the Luke ESB and Anakin AOTC hilts that arent done by many people. And all say this, they are all different, every single one of them. I know Tim and Ultra have done the Luke ESB conversion, as have I. And it can be done so it has a removable blade and be sturdy. If anybody wants to see how I do it, ill be happy to post some picks.

JSS

JediSaberSmith
    An Elegant Weapon From A More Civilized Age
    www.jedisabersmith.com
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Thanks for the input man, I think it would be nice to have some pics if ya don't mind. That's good stuff.

<center></center>