Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Ugh... Can't decide... Need opinions...

I honestly don't know if they are ALL bad, but mine was and the guy was a real jerk to me about it. It wasn't even really even about the product after a bit, it became mostly about his attitude.

BUT

Thats old news... And it won't happen again. From now on I'll be doing in depth research on anything that costs more than $10. []

<center></center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

that's what i do for everything

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Devilstar2k2

Yup... No doubt...

BTW, if any of you know folks with Boba parts, I'm trying to trade off a TCSS saber for some.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/forum...ad.php?t=14392

<center></center>
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hey Devilstar...

Is the saber offer still open or did you trade them on TDH?

I have these available - back & front Fett plates made from 18swg alloy. Wondered if they might be of any use to you:

Scott.

Scott Anderson
    501st UK Garrison TK-3105
    Omega Wing 'Eagle Squadron' DS-315
    501st Jolly Roger Squadron TI-3105

No thanks on those plates... And I'm actually gonna delete that post, so it doesn't turn into a BST thread. I shouldn't have posted it like that. I didn't think that anyone here was gonna show any interest. It was more for the word of mouth factor.

Thanks anyway,

Shawn

<center></center>

I still want to see the guy with the actual flamethrowers for gauntlets. I am sure we will see him in the news soon for killing someone or himself. Why not just make firing Blastech pistols and rifles...

Remember, friends don't let friends make stupid idea costumes!

Hey Devilstar. I think you made a good call going for the Boba. No offence to any Tker out there. I think stormtrooper costumes are great, and I myself plan on building one at some point. However, with a Boba costume you have an almost infinite amount of freedom. That doesn't sound quite right, but stay with me on this one.

With a TK costume you were the boots, the armor, the accessories pretty much lke you get them. Well after you put them together. With a Boba you get to spend the time painting it the way you want. You get to work on weathering everything. You get to make parts for it. Maybe I just don't know enough about the TK costume quite yet, and like I said I think they are tremendously cool. I just think you would like the chance to get the Boba costume they way you want.

Also, I agree with you on the ROTJ costume over the ESB. Much cooler. And you thought all I cared about was Jango. [] Honestly, I do alot of research on Boba too, so maybe we can throw around ideas here. I will let you know if I find anything I think you might like. Also, if you need help finding something let me know. We probably frequent the same sites, but you never know what you might see out there.

Just my 2 cents.

Sabers are cool and stuff

Right now, all I have (not have, cause its not here yet... But its paid for...) is the SF Mystery Helmet, and the SGB ROTJ jumpsuit. What I'm gonna do is buy all of my soft parts; and whatever I CAN'T get from Boba-Maker, then in March I'm gonna spend around $1200 with him. And that'll be everything. Includes the jetpack and a second bucket as well.

I guess the next items on my list are the cape, girth belt, and ammo belt. I'm gonna snag the cape from TK409, but the other stuff I may have to get from TDH. There are a few on there that I like, but the one belt is generic sized at 50 inches and he says that you are just supposed to chop it off, and I don't think I like the idea of doing that. Seems like the stitching would pull out if I did that. In any case, its well on its way... After I snag the 3 things I mentioned, then its on to the gloves, spats, and CA's.

For the blaster, I'm gonna email the Hyperfirm guys one more time, and if I don't hear back from them, I guess I'll look into snagging an MR. I know its gonna be heavy as hell, but I don't really have a choice because the blaster is the one thing that I don't want in resin.

-Shawn

<center></center>