Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: who is this guy

I say that you can only truthfully control the quality of one product....the ones u make yourself....otherwise u have to deal with he-says, she-says.....and we all know that in this world that there are those that are honest, and there are those who are dishonest....also those are those that listen and heed, and people that are all about "show me" (or "prove it"), and there are pros and cons to both of those.....so in short, one can only do so much research and then you have to make a decision, and there is only one person who can make that decision.....the person that is fronting the money....

Edit: jeeze....for two fingers James....you can get those out quick....then again....i tend to be long winded and to philisophical[sp?].

Edit 2: U need to use that smiley from now on james.....looks just like ya.....lol.....well minus the green hue.....
    <center></center>

<center>Look at my photo album.</center>

Wow... Ambo... That was a moving speech. But seriously maybe we should consider letting this topic completely die. Ambo, thanks for the help on helping me to come to my senses and james3, well I don't know what to say for you. Anyways, I'm going to try and not derail every topic I post on anymore lol [8D]

lol....u can try....because some of us are jsut as good at "de-derailing" topics.....muahahahahaha

Edit: and no problem, sometimes it takes a nice swift kick in the ass to get right......MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

<center></center>

<center>Look at my photo album.</center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

well, i guess the ultimate argument over nothing is over, props to you ambo for ending it. it was clear neither of us would give in, being as stubborn as we are []

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Shade

james3, well I don't know what to say for you.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Sometimes it's best not to say a word and just accept the compliment.

<center></center>

Hmm well I could say that you have been able to point out my dumbest remarks and posts. That's something to be proud of. I do get really really stupid and say dumb things a lot and it's good to have somebody tell me so lol. But really you have provided very good information around the forums which I have seen and it has tought me a lot that I didn't know about luxeon and for that I thank you.

HMC you have had some decent posts here and there and I thank you for that comment.

I think you may have misunderstood my content of the comment though. Having the insight to know that you don't have advice due to the lack of experience is VERY cool. When I said smartest post I ment out of every person on this topic.

<center></center>

Oh, I thought you were simply calling me dumb which is true but a little rude. Thanks for the comment back at ya! [][8D][][]

Rude is only reserved for when needed...

...and we all know how that goes[][][}]

<center></center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Rude is only reserved for when needed...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

which is apparantly every post i make []

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>