Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Story behind your Jedi "persona"

It is just like the CIA an oxymoron[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Lord Maul
    thanks for what? <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The compliment on my story.[^]

Changed to "persona"

"Follwing the teachings of Revan during the Mandalorian wars, this young Jedi participated in the slaughter of countless Mandalorians. Unlike many of his brethren, he never fell to the Dark Side. With his connection to the Force severed, he walked into the darkness of Exile. Blessed and Cursed with a rare Force disease, he now wanders the Outer Rim serving Justice to the Unjust with his green lightsaber...never aging. Only a fatal wound will end his suffering. A master of Form V: Shien, this broken Jedi forever searches for his path back to the Light.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

nice drewbacca [][][]

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

A shameless bump.

"Follwing the teachings of Revan during the Mandalorian wars, this young Jedi participated in the slaughter of countless Mandalorians. Unlike many of his brethren, he never fell to the Dark Side. With his connection to the Force severed, he walked into the darkness of Exile. Blessed and Cursed with a rare Force disease, he now wanders the Outer Rim serving Justice to the Unjust with his green lightsaber...never aging. Only a fatal wound will end his suffering. A master of Form V: Shien, this broken Jedi forever searches for his path back to the Light.

my Jedi story well Kind of......

I was once a Jedi knight trained from my youth as most Jedi. I became aware of the ways of the Council and that's when I found that Jedi nor Sith have been using the force for any other use than personal gain. The Sith have been using the force outright for its power and to destroy everything in their path. While the Jedi have taken on the opposite approach by using the force to whatever they feel is the going to further the counsel in the name of peace. Both trying to destroy the other like a disease. they say you are either of the dark side or of the light. I am neither I follow my own path. I am swayed by no sides and answer only to the force and what it asks of me. I have Killed 100's of innocent people to save just one. I have killed one to save 1000's. but in the end I will only be judged by the force.
    To the Jedi I am an exile that should never wield a saber again. to the Sith I am a thorn that can not be removed. for I have chosen a new name to go by that better suits who I am <font color="red">"Nusquam Omnis"</font id="red"> witch roughly means Nothing and Everything.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

nice story man [:0]

<center>

</center>

thanks!! I have been working on a story that surrounds Nusquam Omnis and some of his travels, and what might just change the course of how the Jedi think of him.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

i look forward to hearing it eclipse

<center>

</center>

Here’s my story (I think you guys are going to tell me that it suck but here goes nothing…)

Much of Robb Mecaral’s young life is unknown. A small group of smugglers found the young baby crying next to the dead bodies of his young parents, from what they could see they were executed by newly from Empire. The group of smugglers took baby Robb in as one of their own, teaching him the tricks of the trade; like how to hack into any computer, how to fix any craft, and how to shot any kind of blaster. They took him every mission and nearly getting caught by the Empire, Space Pirates, and Bounty Hunters. But unknown to the small group, a large destiny lay before Robb. One day, when Robb was at the age of nineteen, he returned from one of his smuggler runs in the Outer Rim and found that his Smuggler Family was killed by Stormtroopers. Once again Robb was left alone in the galaxy. He spent the next two years going from planet to planet doing all types of work, from repairing old speeders to smuggling’s the Empire’s weapons, most of the jobs he did was for the better good of the people but there was some jobs that he did just for the credits. One day on the plant Coruscant, after a simple weapons run, meet Jedi Master Luke Skywalker in a Cantina, Master Skywalker could feel the strong connection that Robb had with the Force.

I’m still working on it. But I think that’s good for now.
    Some walk on the Path of Light
    Some walk on the Path of Dark

I shall walk both Paths.