Quote Originally Posted by pillbot View Post
Hi there!

Funny first post for me, but I gotta say; this charging addition is great! Taking what you have and making it work is right up my alley.

Your pictures of hacked bits, spliced wires and mixed parts and pipes (not to mention that it can charge your phone too!) should be so much more of an inspiration to newer builders than the promise of 3D printers and the like. This is what it's all about!

It's so damn punk rock it makes me want to go out and smash something!

Great stuff!
LOL, Awesome !!!

Thank you for the response, I have always been into making things work and using whats readily available, hence my name "Scavenger" ... the DS stands for Dark Side lol .

Anyways, Im glad you like the saber and if it helps to motivate you to make a custom saber then that's awesome in itself !!!

My advice, make your saber from the heart, the way you want, the way you want it to look, cause after all, the saber is an extension of your inner self !!!

P.s. heres Calla before all of the updates and upgrades and changes . this will give you a good idea of what all really went into making this saber and how much it has evolved .
Hope you enjoy the thread

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ild-with-Sound