Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: My MR Blade

Alrighty then. After much experimentation with my MR blade and TCSS blade, I have come to my final conclusion. They are actually brighter without the corbin film. I think that the corbin film works better by itself, and when mixed with a white diffuser, the brightness gets dimmer.

I have surrendured to the ways of the darkside. Fear is my ally

Council Member
    Sith Lord

know duh
    it is more crap the light needs to go through []

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

no need to be rude essey, I was just speaking my mind thats all.

by the way, has anyone tried installing a mirror into the tip of an MR blade?

It does help improve the light at the end of the blade and yes it can be done

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

thats good. i purchased the round mirror disc and the aluminum adhesive disc. I havent gotten them yet and i'm not sure if one is better than the other or if i'm supposed to use both of them.

The mirror will be easier to install[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

You put a drop off glue on the back of the mirror then use the foam mr diffuser to push the mirror up into the blade

<center></center>

so your saying you gotta take the MR diffuser out, put some glue on the mirror, then slide it in with the diffuser?

That is about it then remove the foam after mirror is in place

<center></center>