Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 3D Model

Council Member
    Sith Lord

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Because she IS! <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

why is she sooooooo much better than you firebird? you're the one with the lightsabers []

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.

One thing men have to learn in life is do you want to be happy or do you want to be right, with a women you can't be both so it is easier to to be happy because being right comes with a price.[xx(] Also if she thinks she is the better half then you can't be held responsible for dumb things after your just a man,[] words of wisdom for you youngsters

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

If a man speaks in the woods, and there is no woman around to hear him; is he still wrong[?]

Speak softly and carry a big lightsaber.
    Old Jedi never die; they just fade away.

Of course a man is always wrong (according to a women)

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

"I do" will be the last decition you will ever make. []

Happy wife = Happy life[]

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

Well said Firebird

<center></center>

The wait is killing me! I should have my parts today and then I can start building it. So excited. Can't sleep. I feel like a kid on Christmas eve.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by nakirush

The wait is killing me! I should have my parts today and then I can start building it. So excited. Can't sleep. I feel like a kid on Christmas eve.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

LOL[] Been there

<center></center>

The wait is over! My parts arrived about twenty minutes ago and I must say I'm impressed.

Tim, thank you so much! These are great! I got the blade and hilt stuck together real quick just so I could swing it around a bit and everything felt perfect.

::way too excited::

Remember breath in and breath out, we don't want you passing out in excitment[]

<center></center>