Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: How to make a MR saber duel worthy

we arent forcing you to stop saber making but xwing just thought the comments you made were a little innapropriate, dont be like that. you dont have a 4 year olds immaturity,everyone has questions and we are here to answer them, your question was really a simple one. one that with reading would have gotten you somewhere.

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by TI-525

SWEET!!!!!!
    lock it up,cause you know what??
    you didnt lock it,immature yes,flaming yes..all were included in this whole thread!!!
    fun times,fun times,BUT this was the second time i was treated unfairly on these boards,and so i got mad,so delete my account please,because i am obviously too immature....have fun building sabers, thanks for turning me away from sabers my good forum pals...buh bye[][][^][][xx(]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You seem to have memory problems as I have taken the time to read every one of your posts and those who responded to you and you have not been treated unfairly as you claim. You need to realize that forums are for the exchange of information and many times the answer you seek can be found by searching or taking a moment to read the thread topic headings or in the case of this forum you have a faq and thread section that addresses most questions. I can tell you that other forums don't even begin to have any patience with such conduct. If you feel that you have been so mistreated here then it is your choice what you decide to do, go or stay your choice, but keep in mind you are a guest in any forum and your conduct should be that of visiting someone's home, would go to your friends home and call their parents names and use fowl language? I think not, such conduct shows a lack of respect.

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 987654321a

not to sound like a well you can figure it out, but hes kinda immature, even if he was my age, im mature for my age, i dont go around saying f-this and f-that you mother-f-er. lol

Countdown, you have an odd way of irking my nerves or making me laugh my arse off.

<center></center>

Is there a spot in the thread index for the many many threads that start out as dumb questions and go on for a couple pages while we make fun of the person asking them? I think we've got more of these than valid how-to threads.

{<font color="black">[[[</font id="black">(((<font color="red">o</font id="red">))<font color="gold">EE</font id="gold">[/<font color="blue">==============</font id="blue">

That's actually how most forums end up. Then, when someone does a search, they have to sift through this junk to find what is needed.

That's why the thread index is so much better to look at first. The basic questions are answered on those topics. None of the threads on the index are junk like this one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Misato Katsuragi: The one who deserves to survive is the one who has the will to do so.
    -Neon Genesis Evangelion

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
    -Rammstein
    Contains 100% your daily recommended dose of Laughing Man

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by james3

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 987654321a

not to sound like a well you can figure it out, but hes kinda immature, even if he was my age, im mature for my age, i dont go around saying f-this and f-that you mother-f-er. lol

Countdown, you have an odd way of irking my nerves or making me laugh my arse off.

<center></center>

lol that was from the movie the man

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by WeirdoTransvestite

That's actually how most forums end up. Then, when someone does a search, they have to sift through this junk to find what is needed.

That's why the thread index is so much better to look at first. The basic questions are answered on those topics. None of the threads on the index are junk like this one.

I've been on some of the largest forums of the net and thread indexes are THE way to go. I have noticed that the search is starting to fail if you put in basic terms... often I find what I'm looking for because I remember the poster and specific content. For a newb it'd be daunting.

I read this topic early this morning and I'm think of option so this will happens less often. We will always have people to lazy to scroll and see another forum... but hopefully I can help.

TI-525, I already explained why I didn't lock the topic. If you feel you need to leave, fine. If you are turned off of sabers by a few remarks then you probably weren't that interested in the first place. There has been no flaming. If anything the flaming has occured from you and the people here have been more than gracious in holding back.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

/equipflameproofsuit

I read this forum pretty often..... While I've posted I believe 5 times..or four not sure if the number desplayed is before the desplayed post or after....but anywho... I don't know much about the saberbuilding scene honestly and I guess there is a reason I've only posted 4 or so times on these forums...

Now granted it's usually because after about 45 minutes or so of searching I can find what I'm looking for however I don't expect a young kid to have that kind of patients.... Personally I wouldn't appreciate "are you friggin blind" in a responce and I know that forums have a sort of eccentric community and can at time react in unforseen ways to those posting ESPECIALLY the younger more inpatient ones... Regardless that he may have been here since sometime in '05. Now if I were a younger type with a lot less maturity I would probably go off about that. Just my humble opinion and point of view, not for the specific reason of sticking my head in where it doesn't belong(while I'm sure it completely doesn't) I felt that I should say something. I believe you(forum mods, other admin, etc)try hard to make this forum a more open ended information exchange area, not reduntant with the same question uber repeated and over answered...and I appreciate that... While I never saw the offending posts I would say that calling someone "unintelligable" and such is pretty offending and shouldn't be ignored just because someone stated them politely... From a younger perspective I'm sure it would have been just as offensive to him regardless of the way it was stated...

Once again JUST my humble opinion NOT to be taken seriously and probably with SEVERAL grains of salt.

REMEMBER, ONLY YOU! CAN PREVENT FORUM FIRES!!!!1!1!1

Fear is the mindkiller

Good point.

Thanks for the perspective.

MC

You want to go home and re-think your life

Damn I have been gone for two weeks and this puppy is still smolderin?

Someone needs to pee on this and put it out[]

<center></center>