Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: white diffuser vs poly gift wrap

Check someplace that makes gift baskets. You know, the kind that are all wrapped up with clear gift wrap and have goodies like stuffed animals, candy, etc. inside. They use cellophane to wrap the baskets up.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

I'll try. Thank you.

Joann Fabrics and Crafts has the perfect gift wrap for this. It comes in a 40" x 40' roll and retails at $7.99. With a 40% off coupon, I got it for five bucks. All you've got to do is roll it up on a dowel, stick it in the blade, give it a gentle rotation against the direction of the roll to loosen it, take out the dowel and cut off the end. There is a utility cutter manufactured by Stanley that does the trick extremely well; it looks like utility scissors, but the upper jaw holds a razor blade and the lower jaw is just a rubber pad.

The part I love is that the gift wrap is just the right length to fit literally any blade length TCSS can sell. The highest they go is 40". I still have to compare this method to the other types of diffusion available, but that can't happen until my order arrives. For now, it's gift wrap all the way.

Got mine at Party City. As I recall, it was much cheaper by the foot to get the 40 foot roll. So ill have wrap for many blades to come. I just asked if they had any clear gift wrap and was pointed the way.
    Also; info on blade making.
    might even find it at Wal-mart
    ~ The Yin ~

“Yeah I’m pack’n heat! It’s to prevent anyone from making me cold.”

For the saber building Younglings and Padawans: Basic Saber Building and The Saber Building Dictionary!

Thank you very much with the help