Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My 1st MHS saber -Raxxis Prime Starkiller with Igniter R-2

HaHa, yes I am an "old guy" playing with an expenve flashlight! I'm 45 years young! I have two other sabers coming my way soon. One will have an Igniter and the other will be a stunt for my grandson. Yes, the blaster blocks are cool. Do you have yours set up for different colors on blaster blocks using the shade? I do on a few fonts and like it. I however really like the amber, light blue and white for blocks. Again, very cool saber, looking forward to your next.

Oh and stegasp, Darthalice says "Igniter is awesome" above, so yeah I think he likes it!

ohhhh man... yep.
    i cant see your saber (photobucket is blocked from the ship im on) but i can tell i LOVE IT!
    mostly because i've had a machined FX starkiller laying around that i have been trying to figure out how to get at least 2 colors going. then along comes the igniter and its like WOW perfect! now i need to get one! just wish it would get a little more font support.
    but im glad to hear its working for your starkiller! (btw if anyone wants to re-host a good shot of darthalice's saber i would appreciate it)

cant wait to get home and finish mine!
    NOMING YOUR POWER CABLES SINCE 2007

MHS #1 "Coppertop" CFX Neopixel
    MR 616 "Joe Jedi"
    LDM converted Korbanth LS6 (Hero with PC 1.6 and FOC)
    Vintage graflex ANH - probably staying static
    Disney Savi Saber Peace and Justice (experience was worth it)

I have a couple of other projects in the works as well, I'm trying to score more 1-1/2" oval tubing for a saber design that I came up with awhile back. So far I have built 4 of them & completed 2 (one of them is Evil & is collecting dust for awhile) I have always had some form of katana in my possesion for the last 30 odd years & wanted a saber that handled the same way, This is a pic of my traditionally wrapped Katana with NS3.0 sound-board & Cyan Lux V Bin3 (it started life with an amber lux3)

I have a Katana hanging on my living room wall above the picture window. I also keep a Tanto next to my bed. They don't light light up though. These have an oval blade? It's hard to tell in the pics. Can you take one with the saber off? Very cool idea.

I have a couple of sharp ones too! I modeled these hilts after my Paul-chen/Hanwei Ninja-to. Most of the hilt is 1"x 1-1/2" oval aluminum tubing (that I am having a tough finding more)
    Last edited by DarthAlice; 06-22-2012 at 05:16 AM.

Your Katana hilts look great! I've gotta build one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by directorcass View Post
    These have an oval blade?
    I believe he was only referring to the aluminum of the hilt, not the polycarbonate blade.

Gotcha! But how cool would it be to have an oval blade on something like this?

Quote Originally Posted by directorcass View Post
    Gotcha! But how cool would it be to have an oval blade on something like this?
    Very cool, it would be great for someone who wants to study Kenjutsu with a lightsaber.

I just changed a few fonts and did a couple of small changes to my starkiller, I added the font "Electrum" it's very loud and sithy, also I mixed on my Igniter a purple blade that isnt doing the seperation that some have experienced using R and B in series with an LEDengin,. And finally a kill key from Force relics in brass that immediately got hit with weathering solution

That is a pretty neat saber Alice.

I was wonderign what do you use for the weathering solution ? Is the handle out of aluminum or steel ? Tried to "weather" mine, but it just won't stick to aluminum.