Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The car thread

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoCartman View Post
    Would still trade vital parts of my anatomy for a dark grey S15 Silvia.
    hahaha not a bad choice i must say^^^^^^

the R33 is just ugly but with simple mods it can be a eautiful car aswell and the G35(Skyline) is a car im thinking of getting aswell but again all matters of time and money. much like saber building hahaha speaking of sabers i gotta find a place for my MRFX Luke in my Skyline =) gotta keep my fave saber in my fave car

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

<ARKM> "May you come to the attention of those in authority"

Alright, I'll bite... Here's my baby:
    19.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by thejedilestat View Post
    hahaha not a bad choice i must say^^^^^^

the R33 is just ugly but with simple mods it can be a eautiful car aswell and the G35(Skyline) is a car im thinking of getting aswell but again all matters of time and money. much like saber building hahaha speaking of sabers i gotta find a place for my MRFX Luke in my Skyline =) gotta keep my fave saber in my fave car
    I always felt bad for the R33. It wasn't the driver's car that the R32 was, and it wasn't as good looking as the R34; it was just sorta stuck in the middle. Still, better than 99.9% of the cars we had for sale in America at the time. Yeah, cars were my old, expensive hobby, then I moved on to motorcycles. It's actually fiscally responsible of me to get into saber building, by comparison.

dexios, nice! Glad to see more motorcycle riders here. Busas are gorgeous.
    Boring conversation anyway...

Really? His avatar's complexion matches his car's color perfectly!

@VicSkimmr - I used to own an 06 JCW Mini Cooper. That was quite possibly one of the funnest cars I've ever owned, and I've owned a lot! But I gotta say, I'm jealous of your original Mini. Those things are impossible to find for sale in America anymore, and I always wanted one.
    Yeah I've loved both of them. Thankfully I handed my classic off to a fellow Mini enthusiast so I know it's in good hands

As promised:

2012-05-10 16.09.29.jpg

2012-05-10 16.09.46.jpg

fixed.jpg

2012-05-10 16.11.26.jpg

Note the Vader-like handlebar grips
    Last edited by Mav750k; 05-10-2012 at 04:36 PM.
    Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand alloys and compositions and things with... molecular structures. -Ash /Army of Darkness

And an update on the wife's bike, new decals!

2012-05-10 16.10.46.jpg

2012-05-10 16.10.58.jpg

2012-05-10 16.11.10.jpg
    Last edited by Mav750k; 05-10-2012 at 05:12 PM.
    Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand alloys and compositions and things with... molecular structures. -Ash /Army of Darkness

Jedi Padawan
    Jedi Padawan

Yep, it ain't a car but I don't think y'all are interesed in seeing a beat up, paint rotted 1993 Corolla sedan...
    2006 Kawsaki Vulcan Classic LT

Knowledge must be balanced by Practice.
    Practice must be balanced by Experience.
    Through Knowledge, Practice, and Experience
    we gain Wisdom.

-Boj-Vaati Mau
    Jedi Sentinel, Jar'Kai practitioner,
    and Instctor at Strafe Plains Temple

Saber Guild: Strafe Plains Temple
    The Rebel Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Boj-Vaati Mau View Post
    Yep, it ain't a car but I don't think y'all are interesed in seeing a beat up, paint rotted 1993 Corolla sedan...
    2006 Kawsaki Vulcan Classic LT
    Hmm... maybe we should re-title this thread "The Wheels Thread" or "Rides" or something. Does seem to be an awful lot of motorcycle riders on here. Knew there was a reason I loved this community!
    Boring conversation anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Mav750k View Post
    And an update on the wife's bike, new decals!

2012-05-10 16.10.46.jpg

2012-05-10 16.10.58.jpg

2012-05-10 16.11.10.jpg

Love the new paintjob, especially the decals!

Oooh... nice! The new GTR is a fine, fine automobile, as is the newer Skyline GT (Infiniti G35 coupe in the US); but for me a Skyline will always be either the R32 or R34, GTS-T or GT-R. But then again, I've got a thing for all 90's Japanese sports cars. Would still trade vital parts of my anatomy for a dark grey S15 Silvia.
    Here in america nissan has the GT-R and its a skyline we also have the g35s, and g37s too but the 90,000+ skyline is here and its called the skyline.

Also here in amarica car drives you...
    "The force is everywhere, it binds us togeather"