Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: "Razor" Blade plugs.

So... you are saying.
    I could (no soliciting) an R2D2 from you?

*fangasm*

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by ARKM View Post
    *resurrects my old thread.*

Hi all, I came up with a variation of my blade plug that allows for an additional ring of light on the outermost edge of the top of the blade plug. Basically I just make the metal ring that goes around the shaver head as well as the white plastic piece that the shaver head sits on, 7/8" O.D. instead of 1" O.D. This allows the blade plug "assembly" to sit completely inside thin-walled 1" O.D. polycarbonate tubing. Here are some pics...

I call this new style, "Design 2" or "D2" for short. The original versions of my blade plug are known as N, R1 and R2 so the Design 2 version of these are called ND2, R1D2 or...

... wait for it...

R2D2.

Clever

I really like these, this was such an innovative idea. It is something I never would have thought of. Great imagination to look at a shaver head and think, "hey that would make a good blade plug".

Thanks Allaerra. I appreciate the compliment.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

i have an old round head electric shaver im gonna canibalize for one of these, great work!

Quote Originally Posted by ARKM View Post
    ... wait for it...

R2D2.

I LOL'd when I saw this up on the fx-saber boards.

That was an awesome concept to think about and it looks freakin Great ! cant wait to try it out

*resurrects my old thread... again*

Hi all, I came up with another variation of my blade plug. I caled it the "Razor Turbine". Here are some pics...

Good, bad... ugly?
    Last edited by ARKM; 11-24-2011 at 01:23 AM.

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

I have mixed feeling about lit blade plugs, but even nonlit this one looks cool. I can dig it!

Thanks.

Awesome! Keep up the great work bud! I love my Razor Blade Plugs
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"