Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Work bench ideas! Help guys, pics would be great.

My outside work area is pretty small, a little bench beside the dryer but it works for what I need and the Drill press and scroll saw are set up there. I found my drill press on ebay and it cost $60 with shipping it is a big help with saber making. I have a larger desk with my computer and that is where I do my soldering and assembly work.

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

X-wing I think I have that yellow soldering iron.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Asuka Langley Soryu: I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you.
    -End of Evangelion

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
    -Rammstein
    Contains 100% your daily recommended dose of Laughing Man

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by WeirdoTransvestite

X-wing I think I have that yellow soldering iron.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Which one? If you look closely I have two. The Butane one torwards the right and back and the normal one near the center. I have the 40W version... I've seen the 25W version at Lowes and Wal-Mart. Both are pretty darn good.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

The electric one. I have the 25 watt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Asuka Langley Soryu: I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you.
    -End of Evangelion

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
    -Rammstein
    Contains 100% your daily recommended dose of Laughing Man

WOW guys! Thanks a ton for the info and xwing, the pics rock. For Fathers day I got a small set of pieces that go on a pegboard since there is one already in the garage. I will make use of that for sure. The parts box is an awsome idea right now I just keep everything in the boxes Tim ships them in until I can do my thing.
    Very awsome input.

<center></center>