Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: International Shipping and customs

Yeah! Tell me about it. I live in Italy and every time I have to pay around 30% value of what I ordered in customs taxes. Know I'm waiting to make a big order beacause my mom is going to the US for Thanksgiving so I'll have her bring the parts in her luggage

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    Tim won't lie on the customs forms for you. The fine and jail time associated with falsifying those documents are too big to risk just to save a customer that he doesn't personally know a few dollars. Don't ask him to do that.
    From the man himself

" The Custom Saber Shop assumes No Responsibility for orders shipped to foreign countries. When you place your order with us, you are assuming all Risks for Lost, Stolen, Damaged, Delayed or Impounded Orders. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our products to your country. When you place your order, you are Agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.

If the package is lost, stolen or seized by Customs - for any reason - and we do not receive the package back, we will Not issue you a refund. Foreign packages that are lost or stolen will not be refunded. If we do receive the package back after being seized, you are still responsible for the shipping charges.

You are responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply. We do not collect any duties or taxes from you and do not know how much they will cost you. Check with your country. We report the exact amount of the sale on the Customs form. If you tell us the item is a Gift in the shipping instructions, we will tag it as such. "

Quote Originally Posted by Wong Yoon Wei View Post
    From the man himself

" The Custom Saber Shop assumes No Responsibility for orders shipped to foreign countries. When you place your order with us, you are assuming all Risks for Lost, Stolen, Damaged, Delayed or Impounded Orders. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our products to your country. When you place your order, you are Agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.

If the package is lost, stolen or seized by Customs - for any reason - and we do not receive the package back, we will Not issue you a refund. Foreign packages that are lost or stolen will not be refunded. If we do receive the package back after being seized, you are still responsible for the shipping charges.

You are responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply. We do not collect any duties or taxes from you and do not know how much they will cost you. Check with your country. We report the exact amount of the sale on the Customs form. If you tell us the item is a Gift in the shipping instructions, we will tag it as such. "
    Yes, I'm aware of this...my point is, it's still wrong to even ask him to do it. The "gift" option on the customs forms is for the sender to list it as a gift from them to the person they are sending it to, meaning, it is free to the recipient. But hey, if you want to risk Tim's money, business, and freedom because you're too cheap to pay the appropriate taxes and duties on something you bought, go right ahead, my last post was simply my opinion, as is this one.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Sorry to have created tensions, I was just angry because until 5 months did not make me pay anything and in the last 3 orders were different. Neither Tim nor anyone to blame for these things, are the rules of our country and respect even bother me. Guys, donīt discuss more about this, not worth it. I donīt want to use these forums to give negative energy, we share a passion and I donīt want change.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

And on that note, I'm closing this thread.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!