Thread: Hello, New and Looking for a Part

Default Hello, New and Looking for a Part

Hello all,

New to building a saber and just picked up a Graflex 2-cell flash gun. I'm looking for a 3-cell lower tube, or a replica of the same to tide me over. If anyone has any available or knows where I can get one please let me know. In the meantime I'll poke around and see what I can learn from the site. Thanks!

James

You could always try doing THIS (or finding shop/friend who can), since i think they're pretty damn hard to find on their own

I saw that, awesome. It's one possibility though I don't have a strong metal-working background. I'm sort of shocked no-one makes these lower tubes.

best recommendation I can give you is google it or ebay it to try and find someone thats auction it ......due to the nature or this forum you can't soliciatate anyone for it here....other option would be to try over at FXsabers and see if anyone there is trying to sell one.....good luck

Forgive me, I'm a bit confused. What do you mean by "can't solicit anyone here for one?"

If anyone has any available ....that statement is what I was referring too ....rules stae that we forum member can't buy or sell products here on the forum due to the fact it is connected to the store.

if you can get dimensions, scale drawings or something like that maybe you could ask Tim to do it for you as some custom work