Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: would you do it?

<font color="red">Censored to quit the bickering... move along. -Xwing</font id="red">

<center>
    This pic ain't mine but the shooter did a damn fine better job then me.</center>

<font color="red">Censored to quit the bickering... move along. -xwing</font id="red">

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

That is his A-wing and he adds to it all the time has the rebel pilot outfit and all, I think it is a sweet ride [] I want one, but of course a Tie. As far as building a X-wing, Devil and I use to talk about doing that when we were around 5, of course we wanted to use wood not knowing that we would burn up leaving earth

<center></center>

I doubt that trunk opens very far with that R2D2 head bolted on the back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Asuka Langley Soryu: I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you. I'll kill you.
    -End of Evangelion

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
    -Rammstein
    Contains 100% your daily recommended dose of Laughing Man

Do you guys know if the R2 head spins around? If not, that has got to be his next project, it would be so cool!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

<font size="3"><font color="blue">He actually calls it the "H" wing, because it's a Honda del Sol.

That R2 on the back has a remote control so he can make the head turn. Shawn loves to make it turn and "stare" at people, especially of they are tailgating him.[]

Seeing this car in person, which I have done several times, since it's in So Cal, is very impressive.</font id="blue"></font id="size3">[]

In order to see the Light, you must sometimes risk the Dark.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Jedi-Loreen

<font size="3"><font color="blue">He actually calls it the "H" wing, because it's a Honda del Sol.

That R2 on the back has a remote control so he can make the head turn. Shawn loves to make it turn and "stare" at people, especially of they are tailgating him.[]

Seeing this car in person, which I have done several times, since it's in So Cal, is very impressive.</font id="blue"></font id="size3">[]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

So I have to ask...

Have you tailgated him?[]

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

Ahh I see you have discovered Obi-Shawns car, have you seen the other one that a friend of his is working on they took a Grand Torino and are turning it in to the Milineum Falcon.:

Ps: Jedi Loreen were you at SW Fan Day at Disneyland and do you have the link for the group pic in front of the Castle?

<center>
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before me"

</center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GFORCE13

Ahh I see you have discovered Obi-Shawns car, have you seen the other one that a friend of his is working on they took a Grand Torino and are turning it in to the Milineum Falcon.:

Ps: Jedi Loreen were you at SW Fan Day at Disneyland and do you have the link for the group pic in front of the Castle?

<center>
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before me"

</center>

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

wasnt a ford grand torino used as the starsky and hutch car?

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

Yeppers.

You don't need to see any identification.