Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Razgriz22's first saber part list.

So update time. Guess I should have done a little more research on the difference between a momentary switch and a latching switch. It is almost pathetic how you can almost tell by the names of the switches. But some reviews made me think it would work for some reason. IDK. Also my 3 inch extension is about 2 mm too short for my batteries and wires. So I had to order my 4 inch extension and a new switch today. Lightsabers are supposed to be fun darnit!

Jedi Initiate Loachri MacTalabh's Avatar

Hmm... Didn't someone suggest you go with the 4" extension?
    Oh yea, It was me.

Sorry you had to spend more money. On the bright side, You have a head start on youe next saber.

The link is a dictionary, it has good descriptions of parts and such.
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ght=Dictionary

Hmm I sorta remember someone making that suggestion .... . The MHS builder made the threads look shorter ten they were. And yea now I have 3 inch extension if I may need one. One other thing that I noticed is how dusty the inner blade is once it is lit. I got some of that reflective material for the core of the blade that maybe will help. Anyone else run into a dusty blade?

Jedi Initiate Loachri MacTalabh's Avatar

To build the perfect blade, Read this link;
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...st-how-I-do-it)

To get the dust out of the blade, you can ether wash it out, or better yet blow it out with compressed air.