Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I will be gone for awhile.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Hope you are better soon man...and just remember... "should you need you need us?... "
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Thanks for the support everyone. I appreciate it.

Well after two weeks, I am a bit better. My left hand is only a hair stiff and a tad weak when I wake up for the day but it becomes pretty unnoticable after a short amount of time. My right hand (mainly the middle and ring finger) and forearm are still giving me some trouble, again, mainly right after I wake up. It also messes with me when I use the mouse for too long. However, I have become used to it and just shake it off (literally) when it starts bothering me and I rest it for a few minutes if it gets too bad. Anywho, I'm just going to go back to "life as usual" so I'll be around more.

Thanks to everyone again for your kind wishes.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

Jedi Initiate Loachri MacTalabh's Avatar

No problem, WERE FAMILY!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post
    Uh, what?
    Quote Originally Posted by (null).exe View Post
    Yeeeah...what?
    In case anyone is still wondering, I'm pretty sure it's a quote from the end of Labyrinth.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man how to build a lightsaber and he will forever feast on tauntaun carcasses and aqualish arms. TimeRender
    Jesus pogostick what kind of Rodian clusterbomb is this? DD
    TCSS: It's all my favorite people I've never met, all in one place

I'm pretty sure you're right. However it's a quote with a "typo" so to speak and it's the "typo" that people were commenting on.

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

Quote Originally Posted by ARKM View Post
    I'm pretty sure you're right. However it's a quote with a "typo" so to speak and it's the "typo" that people were commenting on.
    Hows the injury bud?
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

Still present. I mostly only notice it when using the computer or when closing or opening my hand. It does not bother me when I type but does when I use the mouse for extended periods of time. I have a feeling it's not going away but so far it has not interfered with me working with any tools related to saber building so that's good.