Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: The PCMG presents the "Crack the PC-L" Contest!

I knew very well that it would most likely be Az. I even went "i wish az was here" multiple times while i was trying to hack mine.

Congrats Az! So can we get the solution so we can crack our own PC-L ???
    "So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life." -- Genesis 3:24 Lightsabers are real.

Jedi Initiate Loachri MacTalabh's Avatar

Congratulations Azmaria Dei
    You truly are one of the great wonders of the world. Great Job

Go Az well done!!
    "The Sith grew past the use of lightsabers. But we continue to use them, if only to humiliate the Jedi."―Darth Sidious

Great work Azmaria, and also thanks to Erv and associates, who have decided to be generous enough to bring yet another level of play to the already amazing PC-L. Allowing this community to hack , and share, this information only reinforces the generosity already shown in creating an affordable, flexible and FUN sound card for us all to experience just that little bit more closely what it must be like to wield a 'real' saber.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Good Job Az. We kinda figured it may be you (since you have been trying for months and all ) @Everyone else...We are truly glad you had a good time with this and watch for the new PC-U's soon...BTW, they will go back to just being called PC's now
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Great job Azmaria! Thanks to you a new lightsabers era has begun
    I think your success will remain sculpted in lightsaber's history!

Thank you to LDM, Erv, MH and all the PC team for allowing us to exponentially expand the possibilities of building lightsabers with perfect sound... Can't wait to buy a PC-U
    It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life.
    [Jean-Luc Picard]

be honest how much laughing did you guys do reading what we where talking about involeing this LDM? =) i know i had fun how could i not.

my hat off to you Azmaria

see i even made a sig to say thanks =) now i have to buy a new PC =( haha
    Last edited by thejedilestat; 06-13-2011 at 12:58 AM. Reason: added sig

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

<ARKM> "May you come to the attention of those in authority"

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dottore Matto View Post
    Good Job Az. We kinda figured it may be you (since you have been trying for months and all ) @Everyone else...We are truly glad you had a good time with this and watch for the new PC-U's soon...BTW, they will go back to just being called PC's now
    I'm assuming that the PC will still have the "lock" parameter in the config file? So sabers from sabersmiths will still have to lock the font in when the saber is sold?
    Or does the crack render this useless now?

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Ditto my thanks to Erv and all for making this possible. However, I don't mean to be a pest, but will the official procedure be released so the rest of us padawan saber builders who have a PC-L experience the freedom of using any available sound font?
    "So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life." -- Genesis 3:24 Lightsabers are real.