Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: no sound

Hey. Any update on the US situation?

i have the 3.7Vs chargeing now so when they are full i will give it a go so maybe another hour and i will know

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

<ARKM> "May you come to the attention of those in authority"

ok well spoke to soon i went to look at the charger after my last post and lites where green... but still no go on sound from my US2.5 =( im out of ideas now

where are the sand people when you need to let off some steam

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

And you've tried holding down the switch to get into the menu?
    Also, how about some pics of your wiring.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

My wiring is all good because I left all the wires in place from when I took the US out of the saber. Only removed the accent LEDs from the US but I will take some photos in the morning if I rember. I did go threw the menu but I couldn't rember what I was doing and I can't rember what settings are where
    Last edited by thejedilestat; 05-12-2011 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thejedilestat View Post
    My wiring is all good because I left all the wires in place from when I took the US out of the saber. Only removed the accent LEDs from the US but I will take some photos in the morning if I rember. I did go threw the menu but I couldn't rember what I was doing and I can't rember what settings are where
    Just double check because the word that popped into my eyes is TOOK THE US OUT OF THE SABER. What I mean is on the way out maybe something came loose. Do not assume anything . Let me know

Quote Originally Posted by brett View Post
    I am in Australia also,(Wynyard, we're neighbors!) and was worried about adapter plugs for the Lithium chargers. Not to conflict with what the Custom Saber Shop offers, but I did find ONE Aussie company selling a charger with a certified plug for this country. Only for 18650 though. Seems to work fine. Li-ions are still new to me, and I use caution, mainly because of all the advice suggesting it, not because it has ever proven troublesome. But be careful regardless, would hate to see a Jedi go through misuse of the (electromagnetic) force.
    Id like to know 2, I liv in Australia, and am doing um my first rig, i would be devstated if when im done and try to recharge the sucker i end up with toast.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

I wouldn't worry too much. It's only the plug that is different, the packaging reads that it is designed to handle worldwide voltage (hence called a universal charger). I'm reasonably sure the worst that can happen is that you end up with a burnt fuse on the charger.
    Last edited by Skottsaber; 05-13-2011 at 02:23 AM.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

took all day i am sorry but here ya go

US 2.5W.JPGUS 2.5WWW.JPGUS 2.5WW.JPG

the LED leads broke off the board in the bag i put it in

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...aber-(finshed)
    ^^^^^ this is the saber the US 2.5 came out of
    Last edited by thejedilestat; 05-12-2011 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skottsaber View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much. It's only the plug that is different, the packaging reads that it is designed to handle worldwide voltage (hence called a [b]universal[/u] charger). I'm reasonably sure the worst that can happen is that you end up with a burnt fuse on the charger.
    Yeah, i usualy assume everything should be compatiable, fingers crossed
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.