Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Steampunk WIP

As a person just starting out in this custom saber building department... that is one of the ***iest, most detailed sabers I've had the pleasure of viewing. I only hope to someday create things that awesome.

I like it much better without the copper, and with all the "uh weathering" and my absolute favorite part is all the gears and whatnot in the pommel. Coolest thing ever. Feel flattered when I copy that someday
    "War is the end result of the failures of the human condition. It is the result of those persons who want to assure their place in history, and those whole fail to learn from that history... "

"All a man can do is hope that he never has to show what he is truly capable of..."

Umbral Lotus Knives

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Chambers View Post
    If you could get the meter/gauge to respond to the sound board that would be killer!
    I agree with CC on that one. But if not, it still looks awesome. I also really love the watch band that you have around the choke. That is a great little detail.

You were right to get rid of the copper, looks nicer now. I like the watch strap too, clever.

I loved Isambard, this is not as clean but I like a little rough too.

Very cool.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

I like the intricacy, so much to draw your eye! I Love the pommel, the clock work is a really nice touch.