Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Jay-gon Jinn's Chrome Saber 32 or an MHS "Bane"

Quote Originally Posted by equinox13 View Post
    there's this company called Popolu that makes them... i would send you a link as i can'i post it in-forum, but you have yet to reach the minimum requirements for that... but if you google Pololu, you should get it well enough...

on another note, why ask this here instead of starting a new thread?
    Aahhhh. well i was pondering polulu and how to wire it to an MR board and found jay-gon's Bane saber using the polulu board. Figured it would bump, and your right i should have just started a new thread. I was actualy just about to when i realized for someone to stumble upon my post here was slim to none. But then again, you found it, so my ignorance wasn't completely in vane

Great job on the sabers as usual Jay and thx for the advice equinox.
    A knowledgeable man knows he has limited knowledge.

Jedi Initiate
    Jedi Initiate
    Blog Entries

also, please don't double post (or triple post...) - instead, please just edit your last post.

/tries to keep you and your saber safe...

Jay, i'm probably going to steal a few ideas from this saber later. ^_^
    Now known as Azmaria Dei
    i really need "meow on clash" mya! =^_^=

duel - to fight someone 1 on 1
    dual - 2 of something in line with each other

Quote Originally Posted by Skottsaber View Post
    I do believe that is a Pastor Jedi stand, they pop up on some auction site from time to time.
    I'm afraid you believe wrong...that stand was made by the original designer of those stands, whom Pastor Jedi bought from then proceeded to copy and re-sell as his own....the man is a "recaster" to borrow an RPF term, IMHO, and i personally would never buy one from him.

There is also a topic on these forums that discusses the Pololu boards, and even has a link to the site to buy them from.
    Last edited by Jay-gon Jinn; 12-11-2010 at 11:26 PM.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Really? Wow, I guess you learn something new every day. Thanks for the clear up

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Yeah, but that's also just my opinion of the guy, based on that experience. The original maker no longer does them anyway, so the point is probably moot.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Okaaay, this is one cool saber and the shrouds that cover the seams are executed to perfection. Another JGJ masterpiece. My favorite Bane by far.
    "The Sith grew past the use of lightsabers. But we continue to use them, if only to humiliate the Jedi."―Darth Sidious

Coolio saber as usual, need more banes out there.
    New to the forum: READ, READ, READ! it's the best way not to get flamed.
    Time for a kirby dance <('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)<('-'<) (><) <('-')> (>'-')> (>'-'<)