Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Richmond, VA and surrounding areas-LOOKIN' AT DEC. 9TH!

James, didn't see you tonight, was looking forward to meeting you. Email me at JoeRichmondVA@aol.com and I can let you know what we are planning next in the Richmond area. We had a great night chatting and showing off our stuff.

AAHGGHHH! Somewhere in my miswired brain I was thinking Friday night. Darn guys I am sorry about that, my wife is giving me that sympathetic pat on the back cause we even talked about it and I sat there last night and we made sure nothing was going on Friday night.[]

<center></center>

Shameless bump!

We will be meeting up again soon, don't worry. Anyone else from the Richmond area?

<font size="5"><font color="blue">As posted in the Richmond TFN board:</font id="blue"></font id="size5">

Date Posted: 6:42am Subject: RE: Get together to talk Star Wars
    Ok, stake is in so we are confirmed for this month:

Date: Tuesday, June 20th
    Time: Meet outside at 7:00pm EST
    Place: Ghengis Kahn Mongolian Grill
    Address: 2011-A Huguenot Road Richmond, VA 23235
    Restaurant Phone: 330-8918

If you are pretty sure you are coming, please post here or email me at JoeRichmondVA@aol.com. I will keep the official attendee list so we can determine how big a table to ask for.

There is a coupon for dinner there: http://www.mongolianatrichmond.com/c...gi?menu=Coupon, we can team up in twos to save some money. If you bring cash it may be easier to double up on the checks to get the coupon savings. After all, we should all be saving up for C4, so every little bit counts.

Who is in?

Our man Derthh is doing a dang fine job of taking control of the getting together deal and bringing the board to life. Some of you folks that are somewhat close to here feel free to come on too.

I am still going to do the big back yard thing and since we throw down with contracts and all that good stuff next week I am wound up tighter then a drum.

<center></center>

James beat me to the posting! Thanks James for keeping our TCSS people in the loop as to the Richmond, VA FanForce activities. Anyone who is in the area is welcome!

I'm in ![]

As posted in the Commonwealth Cantina:

Date: Tuesday, June 20th
    Time: Meet outside at 7:00pm EST
    Place: Ghengis Kahn Mongolian Grill
    Address: 2011-A Huguenot Road Richmond, VA 23235
    Restaurant Phone: 330-8918
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone who can make it come on. We are looking to have a good time.

<center></center>

Well since we go to close on the 1st, with any luck and a lot of hard work we should be able to throw something together on one of the last three weekends in August. I will try to have it pinned down better by the weekend.

<center></center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by james3

Well since we go to close on the 1st, with any luck and a lot of hard work we should be able to throw something together on one of the last three weekends in August. I will try to have it pinned down better by the weekend.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

What happend on the 20th?[?]
    Get stood up?

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

No bud, it was all on me with all of this house moving, buying, selling crap I just don't think I can get 'er done right now. Since we close on the 1st I will be good to go in the middle of August and it will be the first party of the new house! (insert the happy dancing party smilies here) (That's all I got)

So I am going for broke, hope ya'll can still make it. Here goes...

<center></center>