Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MR sound boards amp, spectrum and sound contents

I dunno - it seems pretty relevant to the OP, to me. Resurrecting threads isn't bad unless you have nothing important or relevant to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalema View Post
    You should have started your own thread instead of resurrecing this old one.
    This is actually the correct way to resurrect an old thread....

Whether or not radio Shack will have the transistor erv mentions above depends on your Radio Shack....they don't all have the same stock of electronics parts that they used to these days. If you need one for your Yoda board, it requires a smaller/different type than the bcn547 erv lists above.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalema View Post
    You should have started your own thread instead of resurrecing this old one.
    Actually no, people would have screamed at him with 'do your research'. This shows he DID do research and is asking further inquiries into this topic.

On the other hand... It would be nice to put a 'necro' warning, i was reading this thread with a lot of 'wth' going on until i saw the OP date.

Like it was mentioned, Radio Shack instock items varies per stores. In NY my old man had to do 3 RS to find the PNP transistor i needed. But if your local RS fail, order online