Thread: ok i know im a noob....

Default ok i know im a noob....

Ok I just got me an anakin rots 2005 master replica luxeon converted saber, the only problem ive found with this is it seems that the blade holder is a little loose. is there any tutorials or someone that can help me with tightening this up a little bit so it isn't so flimsy?

Quote Originally Posted by elementsk8er1 View Post
    Ok I just got me an anakin rots 2005 master replica luxeon converted saber, the only problem ive found with this is it seems that the blade holder is a little loose. is there any tutorials or someone that can help me with tightening this up a little bit so it isn't so flimsy?
    Where did you get it? There are some pretty sketchy conversions out there. Tim's conversion kits have three screw holes which should keep the holder firmly in place. Is the emitter part plastic or aluminum? If it's a plastic, it's a quick-and-dirty conversion. We might be able to help you better if you posted photos and preferably a video as well.
    There's always a bigger fish.

ill try and get sum photos up the emitter is aluminum and the kit was from tcss.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

*holds virtual tongue*
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's definitely a TCSS conversion kit. I'm betting the screws under the gold buttons on the top and bottom are loose. You could try pulling those buttons off using an extremely narrow, flat screwdriver or some similar implement, then tightening the screws underneath; or you could ask someone with more experience to do it. Even after two years and probably half a dozen Anakin ROTS conversions, I still dread trying to get those buttons off without damaging them or their plastic bezels.

And kudos to our in-house grammarian/spellchecker for showing remarkable restraint.
    There's always a bigger fish.

OK thank you very much for the help I appreciate it.