Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Jedi Scattered Across the Galaxy...PART II

you're 21 now firebird (that means you can go buy a beer!). on a state that small map-wise, it's tougher to get people's exact locations. the arrows for #21 and #15 are actually pointing to the same state.

everybody's hometown info i got from the old "so where ya from" thread, along with whatever ones i already knew

"Nothing's over until we decide it is...was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!!!!"

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Hitogiri

Hey anybody else in the Houston /Dallas area? I am going to the scifi expo in Dallas hopefully in costume hoping to run into some TCSS crowd.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    I live right next to Fort Worth, so the Dallas SciFi Expo isn't too far for me. Not sure that I'll end up going, though. I'll see if I can get someone to drive me... lol.

wow i live so close to ultra...maybe i could come over to see ur sabers....hint hint, gimme a free saber []

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

hahah i added myself to xwings TCSS thing, and the actual TCSS thing

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> wow i live so close to ultra...maybe i could come over to see ur sabers....hint hint, gimme a free saber <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> Use your Battle Meditation.[][][)]

<center>
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before me"

</center>