Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: No longer available?

Quote Originally Posted by FenderBender View Post
    The belt clip sold in the store now Yogen is going to be your best bet. It is more movie accurate anyway
    True, and I briefly thought about it, but that does not really help me. There's a reason I actually wrote the word metal in my last post. That's what I'm looking for. I couldn't care less about "movie accurate". Not my concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadar Al'Niende View Post
    The answer was already given earlier in this thread if you look for it. But like the other said, purchase from tim. He is awesome.
    I do like Tim, but he doesn't have what I'm looking for so that's irrelevant. I cannot purchase what he does no have. As for the Saberkit option, while they do have what I'm looking for, I do have 2 points of contention. One, I just want the clip, not whole belt kit. I already have a nice belt and don't need the rest. Two, they state flat out delivery can take 3 to 8 weeks. Are they serious?!? I can't deal with that. I could dig-up the ore, refine the metal, pour, stamp, cut, & shape it in 8 weeks.

Anybody else? Ideas? Sources? Much appreciated.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Saberkit is your only option. Randomsabers used to carry metal ones I think but they don't now.
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Dude..

If you MUST have THAT clip then you MUST buy it from them. They are the ONLY ones that have it. Get it now?
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post
    Dude..

If you MUST have THAT clip then you MUST buy it from them. They are the ONLY ones that have it. Get it now?
    I was a little ruffled by the attitude in his post myself. Glad someone else chimed in. Especially you Tim.
    Every time Tim ships an order... an angel gets its wings

"Just get one and go nuts, that's how this hobby works. Get stuff. Go nuts. Period." ~FenderBender~

Yeah, I had to bite my tongue from making the obvious response to "I could dig-up the ore, refine the metal, pour, stamp, cut, & shape it in 8 weeks." though at least that was a bit humorous...at least I hope he meant it to be humourous.

I could almost hear Freddy singing:

I want it all...I want it all...I want it all...

...and I want it NOW!...

lol

Aren't the plastic ones better anyway? More secure, easier to release?

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

And the plastic ones don't scratch up your saber, either.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!