Thread: A special Paste.

Default A special Paste.

hello everyone, Do you know if there is a paste that become hard after modelling? I want to make something like that http://www.jeuxvideo.com/screenshots...025879_001.htm.
    I mean..the thing that look like a Tooth...
    Thank you !

im not really sure what it is exactly you are asking, but i think you could use good old epoxy putty for what ever it is. you kneed the product into a putty and handle/sculpt it within five minutes before it dries. it is sandable and paintable within an hour i believe. i have been using it on my project and it works great

Last edited by theJUDGE; 07-24-2009 at 12:46 PM.
    So let it be written, So let it be done.

Quote Originally Posted by theJUDGE View Post
    im not really sure what it is exactly you are asking, but i think you could use good old epoxy putty for what ever it is. you kneed the product into a putty and handle/sculpt it within five minutes before it dries. it is sandable and paintable within an hour i believe
    Yeah It's something like that that i'm looking for (excuse me for my aproximative english..)

Thank, i 'l try to find some.

any hardware store should have it, i bought mine for about 3-4 dollars. and it goes a long way too. good luck
    So let it be written, So let it be done.

The epoxy putty is fine for using as a filler or something of the like. I used a bit in one of my builds to fill and bind. You don't want to use it if your intention is to make a form on your hilt. Look around for threads mentioning Apoxie Sculpt. You have a few hours to work with it(the putty doesn't give you much time) which gives you time to "sculpt" your creation... that's what it's intended for.