Thread: My First Saber

Default My First Saber

Ok, figured now would be a good time to say hello since I made my first purchase. Following " Lord Dottore Matto's " sticky I went ahead and ordered my parts. Bookmarked his page and will wait till the parts come in before moving on to the rest of his instructions.

Wish me luck, this will be most defiantly lots of fun

Welcome! Good job on reading LDM's stickys. Very important for you to read. Now you won't get yelled at.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Preston\My Documents\My PicturesThe cake is a lie.
    Official TCSS Noob welcomer.

Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?

We don't yell at the non-readers... we SCREEEEEEEECCCHHH!!!!!!!!!

Welcome dude!! Enjoy and have a laugh!!
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

So yeah order it on Friday, received it yesterday. Not sure who's behind to kiss on this, but damn that was fast.

Notes: My wiring is a bit of a mess, but hey first time's a charm. The Directions we're easy to follow, I really didn't need most of the words, the pictures told the story.

I will have pictures up soon.

Final note: USB charger, from an older IPOD, will be part of my next project.
    Purple Fourteen, ummn yeah where did I leave the keys to this freighter again ?
    Tos, So many drunken adventures.
    http://www.steampunkodyssey.com << fun project
    Alpine Garrison 501st Detachment