Thread: Hasbro Anakin ROTS heatsink

Default Hasbro Anakin ROTS heatsink

i was just wondering what heatsink i should use for it.

You are going to have to give a lot more information for that.

What are you doing, a conversion?

Are using a TCSS Conversion kit, or just converting useing a stock blade holder?

yeah its a conversion and i got an extra on from one of tims grab bags.. hope that helps

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

What color and type of LED will you be using?

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

I suggest you read the following: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/showthread.php?t=3

Take a look at the heatsink that he is using in the pics and then look in the store...if you cant find an exact match I suggest asking Tim what his thoughts are or if he can mod. one for you.

ok i found out that i will be using the big heatsink... so now my next question is... where can i find the 4-40 nylon screws that i need.. and do they need to be nylon?

Quote Originally Posted by jedibob View Post
    ok i found out that i will be using the big heatsink... so now my next question is... where can i find the 4-40 nylon screws that i need.. and do they need to be nylon?
    Tim will have the 4-40 nylon screws in the store moday afternoon, according to his store update topic. It's a good idea to use nylon as they are non-conductive, but you might be able to get away with regular screws. Just make sure they won't short anything if you use metal ones.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.