Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Just For Fun...Which One?

I like them all.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Preston\My Documents\My PicturesThe cake is a lie.
    Official TCSS Noob welcomer.

Who could really go as far even to decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Quote Originally Posted by Eco View Post

At least AOTC's soap moments were short and easily fast-forwarded through.
    LOL! I've done that! I think the only time I've ever watched the soapy scenes between Anakin and Padme all the way through was when I saw it in the theater. The dialog is just so contrived and forced I can't stand it. I also think HC was the wrong person to play Anakin.

Hey, I've felt that way for a long time...I think a better choice would have been James Franco...

I think he could've pulled off the transformation to the Dark Side a lot better than Hayden Crappensen...plus he's just a better and more talented actor than HC anyway, period.

AOTC is at the bottom of my list for the reasons already listed here...how much did Lucas need to show that Anakin and Padme were in love? We get it...it's pretty obvious...I know...stop driving it down my throat...

If you've ever seen the Genndy Tartakovsky cartoon version of the Clone Wars, which origianlly aired on Cartoon Network in 2005 I think, we understand all we need to know about Anakin and Padme in one simple 30 second scene: Anakin is leaving to join a space battle and as he's leaving he cruises past Padme's apartment...they both look at each other with long faces and both place their open palms on their respective windows. Although somewhat cliche, it's actually brilliant, very simple, to the point...now we know how much they mean to each other...

Empire Strikes Back all the way. I like when the "baddies" win .
    "The Dark Side offers power for power's sake. You must crave it. Covet it. You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation." ~Darth Revan~

I'm with Master Dru-Er.

Lawrence Kasdan, the co-scriptwriter, once said: "There's just something about the second act of any really good play, cause that's when everything just goes to hell." And he was right.

If only someone died...then it would really be "perfect." Unbearably sad, but perfect.

You got to love Force Unleashed!!!!!

I did love The Force Unleashed because after Hayden ruined the Darth Vader character in the first 3 movies, they brought him back to bad*ss in The Force Unleashed...especially that first level when you straight kill anything in your way, Stormtroopers included.

Plus the fact that he just walks around...lumbering towards enemies...not running...puts him back in the bad*ss category...what cool movie villain runs after you? ...no he walks after you...you run, he walks...and he's always right behind you!

well for special effects and cool fight sences i would have to go with epi III. but for story id have to go with episode III.5.

EP1 all the way qui gon kicks butt

Wiccan Jedi, I am high priest Khaos Lyfer

Just remember you are "unique"....Just like everybody else.
    i wonder what time it is on Coruscant